The DALI PHANTOM Backbox offers you the opportunity to improve and control the sound performance in the DALI PHANTOM E-60. The backbox helps preventing the sound from travelling from one room to another as well as protecting your in-ceiling speakers from insulation and high voltage wiring.
The zinc plated steel enclosure with bitumen damping, provides an ideal air load, both optimizing mid-range and bass performance as well as controlling the low frequencies from your PHANTOM E-60 speaker, while maintaining sonic consistency regardless of the interior, wall or attic size.
The DALI PHANTOM Backbox is in many ways unique:
- Front mounted for easy retrofit installations
- Equipped with “Daisy Chain” (parallel connection) for easy connection of a 2nd PHANTOM loudspeaker
- Fire proof steel rear box
- Earthquake Safety Hook
- Pre-drilled holes for safe and easy installation
- Connectors accept up to 14 AWG wire
DALI PHANTOM Backbox specs
|Linia produktowa||DALI PHANTOM - INSTALACYJNE|
|Wymiary otworu montażowego (Ø x gł.) [mm]||221 x 290|
|Głębokość montażowa (Ø x gł.) [mm]||221 x 290|