The editor of Son-video's blog section, Tristan Jacquel, has been testing the new DALI SPEKTOR series, and with a close look on the DALI SPEKTOR series (1, 2, 6 and VOKAL), he has given their take on both the stereo and surround setups.
They are overall quite excited with the series; the look and sound performance - They are particularly fond of the SPEKTOR 6 which they call “The real star of the show, the DALI SPEKTOR 6 speaker brought the atmosphere in our listening room to a whole new level.”
Here are some take-outs from the review:
- The small Dali SPEKTOR 1 stands out for its very linear and perfectly balanced sound signature.
- The Dali SPEKTOR 2 compact speaker delivers a wider sound than its smaller sibling.
- The Dali SPEKTOR 6 floorstanding speaker brought the atmosphere in our listening room to a whole new level.
- The Dali SPEKTOR Vokal was clearly designed to offer a rich restitution of the low-medium range.
- In short, we observed that a home cinema receiver rated under 50 W per channel works really well with these speakers.
The full review is available in English here.